Barb Raveling is an author, a blogger, and a podcaster. She has been podcasting since 2017, and is currently the host of “Christian Habits” and “Taste for Truth Christian Weight Loss” podcasts. Barb speaks to Michael Cheuk about how she got started in podcasting, what obstacles she had to overcome, and how coaches can use podcasting to help more people.
List of resources mentioned in this interview:
- Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income blog
- How to Start a Podcast in 2020: The Complete Podcasting Tutorial
- Garage Band app (for Apple devices)
- Audacity (free audio editor)
- Hindenburg Journalist (multi-track audio editor Mac/Windows/) starting from $95 USD
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB microphone
- Libsyn Podcast Hosting
- Auphonic.com (online audio file equalizer program)
Barb Raveling is the author of six books and Bible studies including Taste for Truth: A 30 Day Weight Loss Bible Study and the Renewing of the Mind Project. She is also a life coach working toward her ECC Coaching Certificate at Coach Approach Ministries. Barb blogs and podcasts about topics related to Christian growth at barbraveling.com.